Currently, we publish new content on Mondays and Thursdays plus book reviews on Saturdays and some Sundays. Our posts generally fit into the following areas (though others are welcome):
- Current events in a critical and historical context
- Reviews of recent and import books and films
- Short pieces of new research
- Meditations on teaching with sport
- Roundtables discussions on current topics
We started with a small core group of writers, but as the blog grows and expands, we’re always looking for new contributors. We’re open to contributors from all backgrounds as long as they have a critical approach to analyzing sport. We strive to maintain a balance between scholarly inquiry and broad accessibility. We do not accept sponsored or paid posts from marketing companies or advertisers.
If you are interested in joining our team, we offer 3 commitment levels:
- Regular Contributors commit to posting at least once every 6 weeks.
- Recurring Contributors post 3-5 times per year.
- Guest Contributors post only a couple of times per year.
To submit a pitch or learn more about our editorial policies and becoming a contributor email Andrew McGregor at email@example.com